Thursday, December 18, 2008

Europe by Designers Entry


Here are my entries for "Europe by Designers" It is an international artistic project whose aim is to unveil a multitude of images of Europe from the inside and from the outside. Design as the expression of a cultural vision, a political vision or a simple and unposed feeling.

My entry focuses on the Lisbon Treaty, obviously picking up on its negative tones.
I did a good few versions of this before I was happy with what I have now. The originals were a bit corny and overtly detailed to what I really wanted to express. Finally ending up with such stark process hues was a natural progression.

I decided to enter individual but concept linked 3 images which show the Irish flag fluttering further away from Europe gradually.

hope you like 'em

you can check out the site below

http://www.europebydesigners.com.

No comments: